Saturday, April 21, 2007



Hey there,
Here's a particularly shameless bit of self promotion on my part. If anyone is in the Somerville area, particularly Davis square stop by the new Magpie location and you'll see a bunch of my prints on display in both the east and west gallery. Magpie is a pretty amazing store and they were even kind enough to let me foist off a bunch of merchandise on them. Wanna know what exactly? Well, there is a selection of prints, large and small, framed and unframed, a nifty little button pack and lastly, the first in the Honolulu Dogfight line of t-shirts and wearable nonsense. There are mens and womens, limited sizes and limited number, so snatch one up before you have to steal someone elses. Shown here is the postcard for the event designed by designer/art director extraordinaire Dave McMahon. The part where the cartoon safe is falling on the cartoon guy is what's on the shirts, Maybe I'll post a picture later. In the meantime, here is the link to Magpie, referencing this stuff...

http://magpiestore.com/news.html

I'm happily like a one legged man at an ass kicking convention right now with work. Things are just that busy, which is a way of saying it may be awhile, but there are going to be some cool posts and announcements coming down the pike.
bye,
George

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at out-of-the blue last night.
but I hadn't seen this post yet.

I'll check it out- next time I'm around. congratulations

Meetch said...

Congrats! Keep up the retroractively awesome (?) work!

M!

harold hollingsworth said...

congrats George!