Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's official.
I will be having a one man show at Space 242, a new gallery here in Boston. The opening will be on February 29th from 6-8pm (Leap year!), and I would love to see any and all of you that are in the area and can make it out.
Below is my first pass at the poster for this thing. No digital imagery for this one, all brush and ink and wash and very nice paper, not to mention the over riding themes of Illuminati, secret societies and world domination, science fiction, crime drama, cute girls and so on and so forth.
I hope to see you there.
-G

7 comments:

said...

Your work is most fantastically wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I will try to be there.
Really. I need check dates
on a trip around that time.

but I will do my best
(no kidding)

Congratulations

mkpo said...

congratulation Georges, it's a good news, your work on this topic are terrible… I am curious to see that. Take care,
the illuminati are everywhere ;).
bye

Steven LaRose said...

Go Team.

Steven LaRose said...

Two more weeks till the opening. . . have you got a nice shirt picked out?

Honolulu Dogfight said...

Hey man,
an update coming about that soon. I actually have to hang it a week from saturday. sheesh!
A post is forthcoming.
-G

Unknown said...

George:

I have been a fan of your work since my first encounter c/o the wonderful cover you had on the Weekly Dig last year. I am looking forward to seeing it in person on Friday.

Where can I get a copy of the show poster?