Thursday, May 08, 2008

BUY THIS STUFF...



I've been meaning to get this organized for some time now and while it may still be a little far from organized it's time to do it nonetheless. You can now buy my artwork online at
Honolulu Dogfight Store
Right now there is a selection of smaller prints ( 5x 7 ) and some larger ones (13 x 19 ). All of them are printed on high quality photo paper using a giant Epson photo printer, and look great framed. I've been selling these locally for the past year or so, and now want to get them out online.
It's my first time setting up paypal buttons, so please bear with me if there are any mistakes along the way. Also, in the near future I should have a selection of original artwork up, and if there is a piece you saw that you're interested in feel free to let me know.
thanks,
George

No comments: