Tuesday, December 16, 2008

THE PHANTOM SKULL pt.8

Hey folks, I would like to take this moment to let you know that the Phantom Skull is going to be taking a break during the holidays. Only for about the next two weeks though. I have episodes done or near done and plan on picking back up right when the New Year starts, so stay tuned.
In the meantime, thanks to everyone who's sent a message letting me know they dig the Skull and want more. Thanks also to everyone who showed up at the Bazaar Bizarre and bought prints and drawings and all of that. You helped make room in the studio for new stuff.
Below are two of the new prints I had for sale, and you can still get 'em at Magpie in Davis Square and sooner or later in the store section of this here website. Let me know what you think.
Anyway, check back on the first of January for the Phantom Skull to continue, big, BIG ups to all of you and Happy Holidays!

No comments: