Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A quick update, something noticed, and something done about it...
First and foremost I am sitting down and beginning to rule out some panels on new Phantom Skull pages. It will still be a while, but they're on the way. Secondly, I realized I haven't posted any sketchbook stuff in a long, long time. Below are some warm up sketches I've done the last few days. Every single one of them lays claim to being the least original, or most derivative art work ever. You decide. One I think is actually a college mascot.
It's semi public knowledge now, but my infinitely better half Jess and I are expecting twin boys around the end of June, so things here are joyfully hectic. I dropped a long term project, and am trying to simplify my work life a great deal. The Phantom Skull is a big part of that. And some other comics. I recently cut a rough animatic out of the first episode of the Phantom Skull, that I am itching to animate. More on that later I guess.
Anyway stay tuned...more sketches and Skull-duggery on the way...


No comments: